Intensive TOEIC, TOEFL and TFI Preparation
The TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) test is suitable for those who need English for Business purposes and everyday work activities. It is internationally recognised and required by many multinational companies.
The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) test has an academic focus and is suitable for students who want to study further. It is also widely used by academic institutions in determining academic readiness and making admissions decisions for international applicants.
The TFI (Test de Français International) exam is a proficiency test for French non-native speakers. The test results show how well you are able to communicate in French in Business and academic environments.
During our preparation courses, you will:
- Have an intensive 4 lessons per week
- Focus on preparing for the exams
- Practice so you get familiar with exam tasks and know exactly what to expect when you take the exams
- Learn special techniques such as answering quickly and identifying common exam vocabulary to help you get the score you need
- Study similar business material used in the exam
Request more information here